Below are detailed descriptions for each of the three positions The WCBD Foundation is looking to fill. Fellowship responsibilities will last from June 2018 to June 2019. Contact WCBD at email@example.com or text 302-564-9223 with questions or concerns.
Application portal closes Sunday, May 20, 2018.
CLICK HERE FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
WCBD Foundation Operations Fellow — Ideal applicant: graduate or professional student
- Participate in day-to-day foundation operations
- Coordinate the application process and distribution for scholarships, including Future Physician Awards (1 per quarter)
- Manage lapel pin and badge reel orders (order intake, fulfillment, shipping, client communication)
- Communicate and coordinate with apparel vendors
- Represent and network on behalf of the organization in public forums
- Assist with external communications and grant management
WCBD Foundation Outreach Fellow — Ideal applicant: medical student
- Create bi-monthly reports on Ambassadors data
- First-line contact person for Ambassadors
- Recruit institutions to form new Ambassadors cohorts
- Help Ambassadors find areas to serve and coordinate stipend distribution
- Represent & network on behalf of the organization in public forums
- Reminds ambassadors to distribute surveys and manages data collection.
WCBD Foundation Marketing Fellow — Ideal applicant: undergraduate or graduate/professional student
- Proposes and executes marketing plans to maintain sales and audience engagement
- Maintains all social media platform communications
- Maintains a consistent social media presence for WCBD
- Stays current on latest graphic and social media trends
- Assists with modeling shoots
- Collaborates with directors in creation of new video content
- Edits photo & video content with directors
- Posts throwback photographs of organizational history
- Conducts quarterly social media campaigns for supporter engagement
- Generates trendy and timely social media images
Undergraduate, graduate & professional students from the United States are welcome to apply.